Pruik Den Haag

Wat trek jij aan, hoe laat jij jezelf zien en waar haal je je kleding

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
Maya
is nieuw hier

Pruik Den Haag

Bericht door Maya »

Hi all first of all sorry for writing in English, i realy do lots of mistakes when writing in dutch i live in Den haag and i would like to ask some of you gurls where could i find T friendly Wig shop. My budget is 200 and i have no idea where to start looking, i was looking in google but didnt find anything usefull. i'm 23 if that makes any diference and just got enough money to buy 1. Thank you in advance! :wink:
Lisa met een S
Contacteer:

Re: Pruik Den Haag

Bericht door Lisa met een S »

Holland is a small country. If you're looking for a very T-friendly environment, try Travisage. It's easy to get to by train and only 2 minutes from the station, according to their website.
If all else fails, buy new shoes
Sofia
ff weer wat posten

Bericht door Sofia »

Welcome Maya,

As for the wig: just ordered it at roheko.nl and received it at home in an instant I am going to try it the first time today. Yay!

Sofia
Maya
is nieuw hier

Bericht door Maya »

Yesterday i went to hairmasters den haag and the kind lady told me that the cheapest wigs they got are at least 300 and thats above my budget so i went to that website Travisage and emailed em, hopefully prices are decent and i can get it on sunday(yay!) Good luck Sofie with that wigs hope it fits well.
Sofia
ff weer wat posten

Bericht door Sofia »

My new one is about 170 euro's and it is real hair! Will upload some new pictures shortly. The one in the picture is synthetic, was about 90 euro's i think.
Plaats reactie