De pastoor, de dominee en de transsexueel..

Algemeen

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
Lisa met een S
Contacteer:

De pastoor, de dominee en de transsexueel..

Bericht door Lisa met een S »

A little joke....
A priest, a minister and a transsexual woman were standing at the pearly gate in front of St. Peter.

First the minister spoke up "I fed the hungry, clothed the poor, and spread the word of God throughout the land".

St. Peter said unto him "you have done well on earth, but you have sinned against your brother. You shall spend the next 7 year in purgatory to atone for those sins you did commit then you shall enter heaven".

The priest spoke next. "I have done as my brother the minister has, and I have lived a life of sacrifice, humility and chastity. I have served only God, kept only God's laws and I offer my unworthiness to God now".

St. Peter reviewed his notes and spoke unto the priest. "You have indeed lived a pious life and yet you too, have sinned, "You shall only have to spend one year in purgatory to atone for your sins".

Next St. Peter turned to the transsexual and spoke softly, "Go in my dear they are waiting for you".

The minister and the priest both protested to St. Peter. "Why in all our piety have we been condemned to purgatory when that creature against whom we preached and whom we chastised, merely passes into heaven?'

St. Peter simply glared at the two and said, "Boys, thanks to you and the people like you she has already been through hell".
Lisa
If all else fails, buy new shoes
Coco
ForumFan

Bericht door Coco »

En zo is het maar net. De eersten zullen de laatsten zijn en de laatsten zullen de eersten zijn.
De wereld maakt plaats voor diegene die weet waarheen hij gaat.
Denise
dagelijks aanwezig

Bericht door Denise »

Fabulous joke Lisa, thanks,

Denise.
Er is altijd wel een goed moment
Chantal C.
Forumdiva

Bericht door Chantal C. »

LOL :D
A person is grown up not when they can take care of themselves, but when they can take care of others.
claudia66
ff weer wat posten

Bericht door claudia66 »

En ik maar denken dat die britten geen gevoel hebben.
Erg goed en treffend.

Thankx Lisa
please try to understand
take my hand
be free of all the pain
you hold inside
you cannot hide
I know you tried
to feel
Plaats reactie